Free Internet and Device Training
Tuesday, 3 October, 2017 - 10:00 - 15:30
Are you Digitally Ready?
Get Online Week runs from 2nd October to 6th October 2017 and is the UK's largest digital inclusion campaign. If you have difficulty using technology or want to expand your existing skills then we are offering free internet and device training to help.
Do you need:
- An e-mail address and e-mail skills
- Skills to complete online application forms i.e., Universal Credit, Passport, Driving Licence, MOT etc...
- Help to shop and bank online
- Make online bill payments i.e., rates
- To contact your family and friends via social media
- Find out information about scams, fraud and Internet security
- Assistance to access hobbies & interests online
Then come along to our free internet and device training on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 between 10:00am and 3:30pm in Eagle Labs @ Ormeau Baths.
Bring along your device (phone, smartphone, tablet, iPad, Kindle, laptop etc...) and we can show you how all the buttons and settings work. If you don’t have a device – several will be available on the day to practice with!
To book a 1 hour slot call 02890 254801 or email: email@example.com. Block bookings of up to 10-12 people are available especially those from sheltered/independent dwellings & community groups etc...
You can also pop in on the day for general advice.
We hope to see you there!